MAGOS & MAGOS Law Office, founded in 1995, offers a full range of legal services, both in English and in German, Romanian and Hungarian. Thanks to the gained experience and due to the continuing legal education, the lawyers in the office offer clients professional and effective legal solutions in civil law, commercial law and company law. Since the foundation, the office extends continuously in order to combine the professional experience with the dynamic development imposed by the modern society.
The founder, Magos Méta Mária is member of the Mureş County Bar Association since May 1974. Magos Szilárd Szabolcs became associate in the year 2005; he is member of the Mureş County Bar Association and the coordinator of this office. MAGOS & MAGOS Law Office is basically specialized in commercial law, company law and civil law.
Magos & Magos Law Office is located in Romania, Tîrgu-Mureş, 12 Retezatului Street. Our office supplied with all the modern office equipments provides a full range of electronic solutions and in the same time the spacious, exigent interior is suitable for mediations, meetings, drafting legal documents or concluding agreements. A significant part of our clients consists of legal entities and individuals from the German speaking countries; our office enjoys also the recommendation of the Consulate of Germany in Sibiu.
As IRZ network member, we have professional collaborations with partners from neighbouring countries and with partners throughout Europe. The network consists of prestigious lawyers that attended professional qualification courses in Germany and use in their work an advanced level of German language.
The law office provides a wide range of legal services. The professional activity takes place mainly in Tîrgu Mureș city, but depending on clients' interests and in compliance with the valid legislation, there is the possibility to provide legal services in other cities in the country and abroad.
• Assistance and permanent representation of companies based on standing mandate
• Legal advice
• Drafting contracts
• Legal assistance and representation of clients in all courts, preparing litigations and their defense in court
• Debt collection in varied law fields
• Negotiations and concluding agreements in debt collection procedures, representation of clients in direct conciliation procedures
• Drafting all writs and judicial documents within procedures
• Concluding agreements
• Mediation and assistance in negotiations
• Advice in international enforcement, assistance and legal representation in Romanian courts for the recognition of foreign definitive judgments
• Advice on approach strategy of litigious cases, assistance of clients in decision making regarding the initiation of a legal action, cost assessment, choosing the most appropriate legal action
• Registration of security mortgage advices with RNPM (National Register of Mobile Securities), as an agent of the operator National Union of Romanian Bars
• Search for information about security mortgages registered with RNPM
Commercial Law and Company Law
Private International Law
Intellectual Property and IT Law
The lawyer’s fee is fixed in advance, at the conclusion of the contract of legal assistance, in compliance with the provisions of the status of the profession of lawyer and of the Law no. 51/1995 regarding the organization and the practice of the profession of lawyer.
According to client’s needs the fee may be set as:
• fixed/flat-rate fee (consisting of a fixed amount for the professional services, regardless of the result; the payment is due in a lump sum with the fulfillment of the scope of the contract of legal assistance; it can be paid monthly, periodically or as a lump sum) and/or
• hourly fee (consisting of a predetermined amount for each hour of work the lawyer affects to comply with this contract) and/or
• success fee (it is set according to the result of the performed legal service; the payment is due only if the agreed outcome by the contract of legal assistance will be achieved).
A significant part of our portfolio consists of legal entities and individuals from the German speaking countries. Our clients come from the sphere of commercial companies and are present on the market in various domains (construction, trade, agriculture, banking, financial services, distribution, manufacturing, etc.).
In addition to our individual local clients, we receive numerous requests from litigants from Germany, Austria, Romania, Hungary, the USA, Canada and Israel.
Our professional success and achievements are based on one side on the extensive experience gained over the years, and on the other side, on the professional collaboration we permanently develop. We maintain close partnership with lawyers outside the office, notaries public, court bailiffs, chartered accountants, technical experts, land surveyors, translators, interpreters and other specialists. So we can offer our clients a full range of services that go beyond the strict scope of the legal sphere.
According to Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, to Law no. 51/1995 on the organization and practice of the lawyers' profession and to UNBR Decision no. 64/2011 regarding the adoption of the status of the profession of lawyer, the law offices have the obligation to maintain the professional secrecy about the personal data of clients, family members of the clients and the data on their litigations.
http://portal.just.ro/SitePages/acasa.aspx – Ministry of Justice, Romanian Courts' portal
https://portal.onrc.ro – National Trade Register Office
https://co.rnpm.ro/# – National Register of Mobile Securities
www.legex.ro – Romanian legislation
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/ - EU law and publications
https://e-justice.europa.eu/home.do – European justice portal
http://www.ancpi.ro/ – Agency for Cadastre and Land Registration
http://unbr.ro/ro/ – Romanian National Union of Bar Associations
MAGOS & MAGOS LAWYERS' OFFICE
540068 Târgu Mureș
T +40 265 260 131 // +40 365 806 782
F +40 265 260 131
M +40 744 872 305 // +40 745 592 743